- Navigate to 'Look and Feel'
- Select 'Below Form'
- click on the 'source' button
- Add this new script. This will format the data from the form and temporarily store it.
This is what you will copy and paste into the Below Form text editor. This bit of code will notify Drift to hold the form data until the submission is successful.
Next, you need to tell Drift to collect that data and fire the Fastlane once your site visitor has successfully submitted the Pardot form:
- Go to "Completion Actions"
- You can add a message to 'thank you content'
- Click on "Thank you code"
- Uncheck 'Redirect to the following URL instead of showing the form's Thank You Content'
In the "Thank You Code" text box, copy and paste the code below. This code will ask Drift to collect the form data and fire the Fastlane.
Update the campaignId
Make sure to update the campaignId to your Fastlane playbook's campaignId and update the followupUrl to your thank you page after copying and pasting the code below!
Finally, Confirm & Save your form. Test your live form on your site and you should be all set!
Updated 20 days ago